Well this month on At Least You Tried we are celebrating March Madness by watching films about crazy people. In Vampire’s kiss Cage plays Peter Loew, a publishing executive that thinks he’s turning into a vampire.
In this wonderful little movie you will be treated to:
- Cage running down a crowded street screaming “I’m a vampire! I’m a vampire!”
- Cage yelling at his secretary and chasing her around an office
- Cage buying cheap plastic fangs and wearing them as if they were genuine.
- An amazing “bat attack” from the bat’s perspective
- An explanation of how filing works, complete with Cage screaming the alphabet (picking up on a trend?)
This movie is an instant classic and the source of one of the internet’s longest lasting memes. I can think of no better film to start March Madness with than Vampire’s Kiss.